Does anyone handle this matter?

The Chinese New Year is about to come, and the long holiday is coming, but this request has not been processed yet, can someone help me deal with it? It has been sent out for a long time:

Thanks! :broken_heart:

Hi, @chenjun!
We’re checking the progress with the certification team. As soon as we get their feedback, we’ll share it with you.

2 Likes

@chenjun, the team made some comments in the Pull Requests, please review them and if you have any doubts, please send an email to build@smartthings.com so we can discuss more details about your integration.

1 Like

Thank you! They approved my PRs!

1 Like

There are two PRs left:

They are basically same except for their preferences, so they should be approved and closed together.

Both PRs are approved, I believe there is a pending process of the engineering team, they will be closed once they are merged.
I’ll let you know in case we need your help with something.

1 Like

Products related to these DTHs have been published, but no corresponding DTHs has been released (because the original DTHs did not contain these products after the upgrade). Can the review be expedited?

I’m worried that new users start complaining about us because they can’t find DTH.

Do you mean you started the distribution of the devices but the handler is not published yet in the ST app?
I’ll ask for an update from the team

Yes, these new four DTHs are separated from two old DTHs. I had to do this because of a problem with the original DTHs.

Ok, I already pinged the corresponding team to know the status of this PR.

1 Like