Devices still offline after firmware fiasco (March 31, 2019)

After the recent firmware issues with ST hub v2, two of my devices have gone offline and are not coming back online. I have tried restarting the hub via IDE, power off/battery remove/power on, remove power to the offline devices for few hours and reconnect, nothing is working. Short of force removal and re-add, is there anything else that I can do? It will be major work to remove/re-add these devices as they are used in Alexa routines, ST Automations, IFTTT and Pistons.

Thanks,
Arun

Same here. I can control mine in both apps, however they continue to show offline in smartthings new app but fine in the classic app. Really don’t want to have to re add them all. Real Bummer!!! Makes no sense that I can still have full control, yet they show offline.

See the official announcement thread, there is a lot of discussion there as well as a couple of smartthings employees unofficially helping from time to time.

This update was rolled out in several different phases, so look down in the bottom of the thread for the current discussion.

( The topic title is a clickable link)

Thanks, but it does not help the issue I am seeing. I have v2 hub and it is already on 25.27, but one of the Aeotec LED bulbs is still showing offline. One of the Leviton plug-in dimmer modules has also gone offline. I cannot control them from the classic app. It just shows that modules are unavailable. In IDE, Aeotec bulb shows online, but Leviton module shows offline. I have run Z-Wave network repair multiple times and it is not reporting any error.

I am looking for ideas on if I have missed some trick to bring these back online. Remove/re-add is too much work, but if it the last resort, I will do it.

Thanks,
Arun