It seems that ever since my hun (V2) was updated to the latest firmware (000.024.00011) I have been having nothing but issues with devices being “unavailable”. It started slowly with a device here or there but now has grown to be about 10 of my 25 devices. They will sporadically work for a day, and then become unavailable again. It is on both Wired and Battery Powered devices and I have made sure the batteries are fresh. There have been no environmental changes (with wireless) since this started happening.
In order to troubleshoot, I unplugged all of my WiFI access points, moved my hub to a VERY central location within about 15 feet of the majority of my devices (including a lot that are “unavailable”). I chose to exclude one of my door locks that had been one of the affected devices and add it back in. There has been no change with that device or any others so I ran a Z-Wave network repair, and again there was no change
I have no idea what to do here but i have a lot of very DUMB smart devices now and it is very frustrating.