Another email from Smartthings Support
Please try the below steps for the device to show online.
- Sign-out of the app and login back and check if it is online, If no luck then
- Delete and re-add only the specific device that is showing offline, still not online
- Delete the app and restart the phone once and check if the devices are showing online.
If not online after following the steps please let us know and we will work towards fixing it.
Also, please let us know if the issue is with any specific device or all the devices are showing offline.
I followed those instructions
1. Signing out and back in did not work
2. I deleted and re-added devices
. First Alert One Smoke & CO alarm
.BTN3 and BTN4 - Smartthings buttons
.Computer Room - Smartthings Outlet
.Living Room - Levition wall Dimmer
- I deleted both the Smartthings App and Classic App, rebooted my phone and reinstalled the apps*
I had to fix a bunch of routines and SmartApp automations, rediscover Alexa devices and IFTTT settings. A royal pain in the butt.
The good news is, so far all my devices are showing online as normal.
I will wait a while before responding to support.