Code already registered: tried factory resetting 10+ times

Hey All,

I have the exact same issue NicolasGiraldez described. Similarly, I opened support ticket #875304 and sent some pictures as well.
If @Brad_ST, or a Staff Member who is around could kindly help me out would be awesome.

Hi Brad. I have the exact same issue. I got a network error first, then a message saying it was already registered. Multiple factory resets to no avail.

Can you give it another try?

1 Like

Youā€™re the man! Working great now. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Brad, got exactly same problem others Have got and hub is not showing with ā€œcode already registered problemā€ Samsung hub v2. green light on hub, done factory reset severa times, no luck. need some help please

@Brad_ST

Same problem here.
Network issue whilst doing the initial setup, now it says device already registered etc as above.

Tried a couple of factory resets but it remains the same

Thanks Brad, it worked great!
Greatly appreciated

1 Like

@JamesG and @DANIELE_GIZZI can you both try again?

All working now thanks Brad. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:+1:perfect Brad! hub is up and going, excellent support! thanks from Italy

1 Like

Hi Brad,

It looks like you are the expert for getting around the ā€œClaim Code Unavailableā€ problem.

If you have a chance, could you please look at ticket 881954 and see if you can help?

Thanks,

Ray

Iā€™m having the same issue while trying to re register my hub. Hoping Brad is watching. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same issue while trying to re register my hub.

1 Like

Hi Brad, would you be able to do the same for me? Serial number is 4000311375 and I can send you the welcome code if needed

Same problem here.
Network issue whilst doing the initial setup, now it says device already registered etc as above.

Tried a couple of factory resets but it remains the same

@Brad_ST same issue here sn: 3010068377

Hello @Brad_ST
I have the same problem.

Today I received the 2015 smarthing hub from Amazon.

When I try to connect and enter the code it tells me that it has been previously registered and that I need authorization from the owner.

sn 4000196026

Thank

Same issue. SN 3010022427

Please contact support for assistance with this issue.

@Haidong_Xue That hub is already claimed to your account. Are you unable to reset it?

Thanks. Finally the hub works. However, when connect SmartThings with Alexa or Google Home, no device can be found.

Also, in the classic App, there is a ā€œHomeā€ with no device but I cannot delete it, maybe related.