Anyone else having issues with android app

(Steve Jackson) #1

At first I couldn’t get to my smart apps. Now I can’t open mobile app (android). Others having issues (again) or should I start trouble shooting.

More errors, getting sick of this s**t
False alarm... >.>

I am as well, oh joy

(Johnny) #3

Not just Android, IOS as well. Cannot load IDE either. Tons of errors but can’t get a lot to give you details. Not going to lie, glad to see it’s not just me.

Getting “Unexpected Error” - Retry / Logout on app and IDE just shows white screen

(Convinced ST will never be unbroken…) #4

Yup… nada, nothing but errors.

(Tony - SmartThings Unpublished Contributor ) #5

Can’t open Android app - immediately crashes.

Can’t access IDE - site doesn’t load at all.

Amazingly, I can still access this forum. Perhaps ST should put the forum moderator in charge of its cloud?

(Johnny) #6

Cannot believe I missed that opportunity, bravo :wink:

(Nathan Davis) #7

Same here. iOS app not working. I knew something was wrong when I got home and I never got a disarm notice. My alarms were blazing when I opened my door.

(Steve Jackson) #8

Just saw down on official ST page. nice. I finally had some free time to work on one of my apps. This sucks. Almost daily issues again.

(Jesus Gonzalez) #9

Known issue and being worked on as we speak. Stay tuned for updates! You can always subscribe for status updates at http://status.smartthings.com/.

Some users in North America are unable to access the SmartThings mobile app and Developer Tools, https://graph.api.smartthings.com/. We are working to address the issue and will provide updates on our progress here.

Thanks!

(Brian J Lambert) #10

Total app unavailability here. This is happening more often nowadays.

(Brian Salyer) #11

I was installing a garage door opener and I thought it was me and I did something wrong. Glad I did not break the whole system…or maybe I did!

(Convinced ST will never be unbroken…) #12

My lawyer will file suit tomorrow (c;

(Sriganesh) #13

Is there a way to control lights in home during time of outage?

(Steve Jackson) #14

I do subscribe. I hadn’t been notified when I posted.

Thanks…Steve

(Mark Whipp) #15

Use the old-school switch, unscrew and screw-in bulbs, push the button on the plug-in switch, dimmer or siren. Manually control the thermostat.

Yes, it sucks :anguished:

All is good again… someone tripped over the Ethernet cable in the server room?

(Steve Jackson) #17

My automatons are working fine. The app is down and I wanted to tweak a special lighting so that I use. I had a few minutes tonight to work on it.

I have my home setup so that when the automation is down, we can still turn things on/off with wall switches and lamp switches.

After the fiasco they other day I removed the siren for the last time. I won’t be going back in. We are no longer using the system for security.

(Steve Jackson) #18

Looks like it’s up. How long?

(Mark Whipp) #19

You are right, it seems to be working for the moment… :grin:

(Steve Jackson) #20

Work fast!