All Z-wave devices stopped working - Help!

My guess (just a guess based on other reports from other community members about GE switches that stopped working recently) is that when the OP added the new switch it picked up a new stock driver and it’s possible that may also have triggered the transition of other devices on their account. And the new stock driver is not working properly. If so, just powering off the device won’t make any difference.

I know a number of people have said that the stock driver was not working right for them with GE switches, and they ended up using either Phil H’s or one of Mariano’s and suddenly everything was fine again.

Which is weird, but there has been more than one report about it.

To be honest, I haven’t been feeling very well for the last couple of days, and I just didn’t want to start a whole conversation about custom edge drivers if that wasn’t necessary.

But here’s the link to Phil’s driver which did fix issues for a number of people:

[ST Edge] Driver for GE/Jasco/Honeywell Z-Wave Switches, Dimmers, Fans, Outlets, and Plug-Ins

And here’s the link to the community FAQ on edge for those who don’t know how to use custom drivers yet:

FAQ: I have no idea what Edge is. Is that a new developer tool? (2022)

But I’m not myself up to answering any follow up comments on this possibility, I’ll have to leave that to you and other people. :sleeping:

3 Likes