Ok, maybe I’m doing something wrong here. I’m using robertvandervoort’s DH… I’ve used custom DH’s in the past, so I don’t think the setup of the DH was the issue.
Here’s what I’m getting in IOS. I’ve reset the device, I’ve killed/re-launched the app. IDE shows values where the iOS app does not.
Well, I ended up having to add/remove the item several times before it installed correctly. Not sure what’s going on there, maybe a smart things problem because I got a message about an IDE issue while I was working on this.
I installed 3 of these; the issue I’m having now is that 2 of them are reporting motion in un-occupied rooms. Motion triggers and does not reset, even though the PIR is set to level “4” and a re-set of 5 minutes.
Used a different DH and now 2 of the 3 sensors are working as desired (the one by krlaframboise).
Still can’t get the 3rd to report motion. The 2 working are on the 17.9 firmware, the one I’m having problems with is on 16.9. Not sure if there is an “easy” way to update the firmware.