ZebraBlinds has Gone "Poof!" (2023)

According to this thread on the Hubitat community, the company zebrablinds.com seems to have shuttered. (No pun intended.)

This is horrible news - I loved these guys, and their stuff works fantastically with ST. @ZebraBlinds say it ain’t so?

Did their stock get picked up by someone else? Did the company get purchased? Or did they just file bankruptcy? The abruptness of their disappearance was shocking. I just ordered from them earlier this year, and had a lot of good convos with their support crew.

Does anyone have any more concrete info?

1 Like

@ZebraBlinds hasn’t had any activity in this forum since late April, and their Facebook page still exists, but hasn’t had any activity since about the same time.

According to posters there, the company went bankrupt:

1 Like

Oh man. Thanks @JDRoberts - I didn’t realize they were circling the drain. That is such a sad thing - their products were top of the line, and their support staff was superb.

Thanks for finding the missing pieces for me.

Poops. :frowning_face:

1 Like

I agree. I got all my blinds from them and the support was amazing. Now, a few of the blinds aren’t working and am not sure whom to contact. I called Graber but they dont deal with the customer directly. I need to troubleshoot what may have gone wrong motor or zwave module or power supply etc.

I’m looking to see if anyone has the firmware updates that Zebra Blinds was offering to update automated blinds with intermittent failures. Does anyone have the 11.3 / 11.03 firmware and is willing to share now that Zebra has gone under?

Any update ? need support on a motor or even a pdf on how to re set it up.