Z-wave stopped working from V2 Hub

Well interesting updates folks…Two days ago, one of my power allowance smartapp fired so I thought, is the hub web based function back? Subsequently, I checked other functions like turning on/.off light, opening/locking z-wave lock, etc. Everything was back to functioning perfectly.
The following day however, I was reverted back to dysfunctionality. Everything stopped working except the locally control events.
Speaking with SmartThings, I was told that more than likely, it was the hub and a replacement is on the way. This was before the one day miracle I spelled out above. My reading of what is going now though is that the problem is at the web end of SmartThings. I doubt it is the hub because as I stated, all the local events are firing without any issues.
Another issue is that it took me several days to add all my almost 100 z-wave devices to SmartThings so, having to do that again is not something I’m looking forward to especially when I’m not convinced it will solved the problems.
Pizzinni, I did finally locate enable/disable z-wave on the IDE web and, I did as you suggested but it did not make any difference.
I apologized for the long post but I wanted to provide a full detail of what is goingon. Any input is appreciated.