Who agrees with me new smartthings is a bad app

(Võ Thanh Minh) #1
  • low connect device :wallis_futuna:
  • many error :interrobang:
  • display name of device too short :sauropod:

(jkp) #2

dueling threads, this one on the negative and the following thread on the positives :slight_smile:
Things I like BETTER about the new app vs Classic

(Võ Thanh Minh) #3

:grinning:

(Jimmy) #4

There has been progress, but the most glaring omission that i thought would be fixed by now is that you can’t arm/disarm SHM based on Presence. Literally the only way to automatically Arm/Disarm SHM in the new app is by Time.

(Võ Thanh Minh) #5

After a while using the new app I was feeling tired. The subject is also my status now.

(jkp) #6

Anyone notice the dashboard seems to be unique for each mobile device? If I add a device to my dashboard on one device, it does not show on the dashboard of another mobile device. I haven’t decided if that is a positive or negative yet.

(Mike) #7

UI UI UI… it is not adaptive, engaging or interesting … it is very very disappointing

When Harmon was announced as dev partners i had high hopes some design kudos was going to surface, the wait continues

(Pier-Luc Boucher) #8

Still using the “old” app, IMO that new app is in beta mode, doesn’t include all the feature, is not intuitive…

and more!

They also did not allow for the connection of there own Samsung cameras to the new app. The only camera you can connect is and Arlo!! Poor planning.