Various home automation stuff for sale

GE Receptacles are gone. I am going to hold off on selling for a bit as there is no real gain for me to see at the discounted price I purchased for. Trades are really what I’m after.

What are you in need of; trade wise?

I listed a few things above that I need, but I’m open to anything really.
I really could use a dimmer, and a few motion sensors. What I don’t need are switches, bulbs, or contact sensors.

I have a few extra motion sensors Linear WAPIR-1 New with battery
I’m interested in the Quirky recepts if available and maybe the GE outdoor

I have 8 Quirky Trippers that I am looking to trade or sell. They are all used but work fine. I replaced them all with Peq or iris sensors to incorporate temp.
I figured I would post it here since this seems like the closest we have to a dedicated thread for selling and trading :slight_smile:

Scott

1 Like

I have 2 slightly used Sengled Element touch LED light bulbs I am willing to sell or trade for ST compatible light switches (prefer toggle but will take either).

Jim

Spruce Irrigation Controller 16 valve. $130 shipped.

Have had it for a few months and no longer has a used for it. Comes in original box and all accessories.
Works great with integration in Smart Things App.

Have to do a.little better than 140 …new us 169. I will.offer u 120 shipped to 03053

How much were you asking for the Trippers if you still have them?

@iluvsporks, $40…$5 a piece…plus whatever it would cost to ship?
Let me know.

Scott

Sounds good to me. Do you have a preference on how you get paid?

+1 on needing a buy/sell/trade subforum!

1 Like

Paypal is fine but let me verify all 8 are accounted for when I get home, I posted this a bit ago :slight_smile:

edit: PM’d you.

For Sale, Used for 3 months, Mint condition

GE 12722 Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control On/Off Switch, In-Wall

For Sale, Used for 3 months, Mint condition

Smartenit’s 4040B ZigBee Home Automation (HA) Metering Dual-Load 30A Controller

How much are you selling it?

$25 + shipping sound fair?

If that’s for the 4040b, I’ll take it!

Haha! I could do $130 + shipping on that

1 Like

I have a Iris Garage Door opener system for sale. Still with the box. Opened it and realized it wouldn’t work with my garage door system. Make an offer or something to trade. Always in search of more hue items.