Unable to attach log listener

I followed the instruction for the Hello World edge driver sample. Everything went smoothly except attaching to the hub to see logs.

PS C:\sample\HelloWorld> smartthings.exe edge:drivers:logcat --hub-address=192.168.1.12
    Error: Request failed with status code 403

Apparently I need to tell the hub to allow log listening. How do I do that?

This issue could be related to the generated Access Token. If you run the command smartthings edge:drivers, do you get a result or the same error?

I get a result. As I mentioned all steps went smoothly. I installed the driver to the hub, I just cannot attach the log listener.

PS \DayPartDriver> smartthings.exe edge:drivers
┌───┬──────────────────────────────────────┬─────────────┬────────────────────────────┬────────────────────────────┐
│ # │ Driver Id                            │ Name        │ Version                    │ Package Key                │
├───┼──────────────────────────────────────┼─────────────┼────────────────────────────┼────────────────────────────┤
│ 1 │ 47fb3018-ff74-3099-ab3f-8830be5fa830 │ Hello World │ 2021-09-17T15:02:25.696774 │ com.smartthings.helloworld │
└───┴──────────────────────────────────────┴─────────────┴────────────────────────────┴────────────────────────────┘