Unable to add Hue Light deleted in error

I had a set of 5 Hue lights in a bathroom that I moved from one Hue bridge to another by deleting them from Hue and adding again on the new bridge. All the new lights appeared on SmartThings and I then deleted all the old lights which were now unavailable on the original bridge. However I also deleted one of the 5 new lights in error and I cannot now get it back.

So far I have tried restarting the Hue bridge and SmartThings hub, twice. I have also removed the light from the Hue bridge and readded it. But the light is still missing. Anyone have any ideas?

Try to add new device in the old app and press the button on the Hue bridge like you want to pair it. I’ve had recently some issues when moving from an old bridge to a newer one and I’ve ended up with two instances of the new bridge. Some lights here, some lights there… :smiley:

Anyhow give it a try or worst case delete the whole Hue bridge and add it again.

1 Like

Thanks @GSzabados, I went to add device in the old app and the missing bulb just appeared. Didn’t need to press the Hue button. Not sure why I didn’t see that before but all fixed now. Many thanks.