Sunrise-Sunset and Calendar functions for edge

New version of the Virtual Calendar Mc driver.

At the request @jkp, of I have added 5 new capabailities to be able to automate more cases of time periods:

• Local Hour Two: To be able to automate periods of time in which this comparison activates the automation.
  • Local Day Two: To be able to automate periods of days without taking into account month and year
  • Local Month Two: To be able to automate periods of complete months without taking into account the year
  • Local Month Day One and Local Month Day Two (MMDD): To be able to automate periods of months with specific start and end days without taking into account the year.

The update will be automatic, but be attentive because I see on one occasion when updating the entered value of the offset of the Local time with respect to UTC was lost and it would have to be re-entered as soon as possible, since it calculates everything with the UTC time and the automations made would return crazy

I do it automatically because I have repeated the update process several times and the problem has not happened again, although I have communicated it to smartthing. If this happens to anyone please let me know.

UPDATE: this is correct version

Virtual Calendar Mc                    
 2022-06-17T15:30:53.256179558 
5 Likes