Over the past two days, for no apparent reason, 80%+ of my rules and devices aren’t behaving properly.
- Front landscape lights did not turn off yesterday morning at sunrise. They also did not turn on at sunset last night. These also act as our security lights so that’s not good.
- Motion sensor activated light switch in our entry hall was working at about 80% of the time yesterday, although sometimes it would take 5 seconds longer than normal; this morning it’s not working at all.
- Motion activated lights in my basement were working less than 20% of the time yesterday. When they did work, only some of them would activate, and those usually 5-15 seconds after the motion detector picked me up.
- Some lights I have scheduled for 6pm came on yesterday, but then I couldn’t turn anything off at bedtime – activating my “Good night!” phrase resulted in…all the lights staying on. (Oh, and activating the Good Night phrase from my Minimote didn’t work at all)
- Manually trying to switch lights off from the Lights dashboard only works 10% of the time.
I’ve already rebooted the hub. I saw in another thread (from @Ben) that there was a brief period of slowness last night around 10pm ET, but that doesn’t explain all the problems I’ve been having over the past 36 hours or so.