Nothing is working this AM 01/15/2016

No devices in my house will respond to any commands from the app this morning. Schedules and routines did not fire correctly either.

Is this happening for anyone else?

It’s working for me (in UK) right now

Yeah, problems this morning. My wife left the house 10 minutes ago and my Away routine never fired. I fired it manually and it worked. TGIF.

1 Like

yeah, problems here. My Rules (from RM and SmartLighting) are firing, but the devices are not responding to those or to manual commands. Unplugged / replugged one device, it responded to the next commend but then went back to ignoring. Power cycled Hub, same thing, got one command in before it quit listening. One lock is not reporting status or responding to commands, the other lock seems to be doing both. I’m in Boston FWIW

Edit to add: This was the case five hours ago, and still seems to be true based on the app and IDE, I’m not home to confirm.

both my ZigBee and Z-wave networks have stopped responding to cloud-based smartapps and to the SmartThings app. Local automations are still working, which is odd, and sensors still report their status.

Yep it’s all gone pear shaped (UK user).

Not changed a thing. Lights not coming on with motion in some places. Modes not changing when they should (via rule machine). It’s basically gone completely useless.

In the last two weeks I’ve had daily issues. At least one routine doesn’t fire each day. I’ve got lights not coming on, not going off, thermostat not changing. It’s a mess. I don’t know what’s going on, but I am not happy. I know this isn’t the end of the world, but when you rely on these routines to fire, and they don’t, it’s very frustrating.

All my local smart lighting apps quit working today. Apps that run in the cloud work fine. Anyone else having this problem?