Hi, all (again).
It feels like I am posting here every 2 weeks or so when something else breaks!
Anyway, a couple of days ago, my hub notified me that it switched over to “Good Morning” (i.e. home) mode, but that the hub was offline. I am having no problems with our internet and everything was working just fine. But the hub’s LEDs were stuck in blinking blue. I have tried the following things but can’t get the hub to see the network:
- Pressed the reset button on the hub.
- Took the batteries out of the hub, unplugged all cables (power and ethernet), waited several minutes, reconnected.
- Same as #2 but waited over night.
- Tried different port on cable modem/router.
- Tried different cable between cable modem/router to hub.
- Deleted the location on the app and tried to re-initialize.
After #6 I can’t even get my app to recognize the (offline) hub at all. I also saw a similar thread about the reset button getting stuck on the v2 hub, but I have no evidence that this is actually occurring with my hub.
Is my hub just dead or something?
I am starting to become a bit annoyed with this system.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
The one thing above I had not tried was resetting my cable modem/router. And so, of course, that solved it. Typical, eh?
Keeping this post here in the event that a longer check list than the two things suggested by Samsung (i.e. #1 and #2 above) don’t work for others.