[ST Edge] Personal Tuya Devices - Generic EF00 Device

I have a Thermostat with the EF00 cluster; _TZE200_4hbx5cvx. I’ve found the list of datapoints but i can only get the datapoint 1 (on/off) & 30 (child lock) to work and to show as datapoints.

Basicly i dont need all the functions, only the values for temperatures to be shown. I’ve tried the datapoint 24 and 101 as enum and as value (not at the same time), but no values are showing.

Do i miss something?

You did well. Now, try to stimulate the sensors… put the device in a colder or warmer place.
It should report some change after some minutes.
Or if you have tuya hub, make some configurations there and re-pair it with ST after that.
You may also try pairing again. Sometimes, some datapoints aren’t reported by the device.

EDIT: I now paid attention there is Thermostat cluster (0x0201).
Probably some commands are sent/received from there, and not from the Tuya Cluster (0xEF00).

@w35l3y Hi, I’m new to this and want help. Immax neo keypad zigbee

Thanks

which means?

You probably won’t get full functionalities of your device from this driver.
Unless someone wants to collaborate with coding other clusters for this driver.

But don’t give up.
Did you follow the steps I said ?
Did you get any change to the datapoints table after stimulating the sensors ?

Hi @w35l3y - thank you so much for your amazing work.
I need help to make my dimmer switch fully work. For now on/off working well. How can i add dimmer ability?

Value 2 is the current dimmer.
Value 3 is the minimum dimmer (defined previously on smartlife app).
Thanks.

What is the range ?

I would recommend to use both as switchLevel, but the current range is from 0 to 100.
I will need to update the driver to let people configure the rate.

The range is 0 to 1000

yes, almost everything i think but still only datapoint 1 & 30 visible and working.

this is the document i found with the datapoints, i guess this part is essential:

“The final part is the part I struggled the most with: you want to receive reports from the thermostat so you get the changes made on the thermostat self in your smarthome gateway. It appears that the thermostat does not start reporting these data points values by itself, but there is trick to do so. You simply need to make a “magic” request to the basic cluster (0x0 or 0), and request a couple of its properties in a single query. I haven’t confirmed whether the attribute order is important, but let us assume it is.”

Oh, the “Tuya Magic Spell”. Added it.

2 Likes

thanks

1 Like

Hi @w35l3y !
I have the “LCD Temperature & Humidity Sensor”, Model ZG-227ZL manufactured by Tuya (Zigbee ID:_TZE200_znbl8dj5/TS0601). I think this TS0601 uses tuya cluster EF00, and doesn’t work with the other edge zigbee drivers on this forum (i installed different drivers, and they show up when i do a search for near devices, but none of them work - i only get zero values in temperature, humidity and battery)…
I’ve installed your driver, but when i do a search in the smartthings app for near devices, your driver doesn’t show for this device (maybe it lacks the fingerprint for _TZE200_znbl8dj5?)… As so, I can’t find the data points…
Please, can you help me? A big thanks in advance for your excellent work!

That is because it doesn’t use EF00 cluster.

2 Likes

Hi @w35l3y,

I’ve just bought this tuya power meter and it uses EF00 cluster.
Can it work with one of your drivers?

Thanks.

I don’t know. Probably, yes.
Have you tested on it?

the issue is that I can’t see any datapoint table opening the device.

Hi Wesley, this is a fantastic driver. Thanks for your contribution. Would it be possible to add the pm2.5 profile to the air quality sensor. I have the TZE200_dwcarsat 6 in 1 sensor. After some tweaking all is working great except the absence of pm2.5 in rhe data view. The data point for pm2.5 is 2. Thanks in advance.

Request for Edge Drive for Tuya mmwave presence Sensor TS0601

For you, I searched and found other datapoints that might help.

Consider using this driver with the following configurations:

Configuration Datapoint Description Type
Datapoints for presence sensors 1 presence state binary
Generic datapoints for values 2 radar_sensitivity numeric
3 minimum_range numeric
4 maximum_range numeric
101 detection_delay numeric
102 fading_time numeric
104? tshpsIlluminanceLux numeric
3 Likes