SmartTiles Smart App

Did anyone else lose their smart app for SmartTiles or did I miss a conversation about this?

It’s still there (I hope…) under the new hamburger menu / SmartApps list… Right?!

I don’t like the new App layout, but I think it still functions…

Dashboard > Hamburger > SmartApps > SmartTiles (Connect)

Edit: Actually on any tab at the bottom, the hamburger menu is the same.

1 Like

Yep. You guys were right. Thanks!

1 Like

@tgauchat I don’t have an option for the SmartTiles (Connect) anymore in my SmartThings app… any ideas? I actually haven’t had it for months after SmartThings went through an update last year and lost all my custom CSS.

Edit: just checked in IDE and there is no SmartTiles app listed under My SmartApps. How do I get that back? I tried going to the website and reinstalling it, but it didn’t do anything,

Install it first, from: Loading...

I did, and it did not install the SmartApp. What’s weird is that I can still access the dashboard from the web URL… I just can’t access the SmartApp itself.

The “installer” seldom “hard-fails”…

1. Please make sure you know your Shard. Ref: FAQ: How to find out what "shard" (cloud slice IDE URL) your Account / Location is on?

2. Please login to the appropriate Shard IDE/API page and check under “My Locations” / “Installed SmartApps”.

3. You may need to force delete the SmartApp there (but you will lose the Dashboard(s). You have the option of contacting Support@SmartThings.com to assist you if the SmartApp appears under My Locations, but does not appear under: “Automations” in the SmartThings mobile App.