Smartthings SDK(st-device-sdk-c-ref) Tools Compile Error

Last friday (June 16) i tried to build ST SDK firmware to our WiFi outlet device (MCU: ESP32) for Direct connected devices and im not changes anythings on my code but last monday (June 20) when i rebuild the firmware there was a problem on

[811/840] Building C object esp-idf/main/iotcore/src/CMakeFiles/iotcore.dir/iot_wt.c.obj
FAILED: esp-idf/main/iotcore/src/CMakeFiles/iotcore.dir/iot_wt.c.obj
In file included from <command-line>:
~/st-device-sdk-c-ref/iot-core/src/include/iot_common.h:22:10: fatal error: iot_bsp_custom.h: No such file or directory
 **#include "iot_bsp_custom.h"**
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
[812/840] Building C object esp-idf/main/iotcore/src/CMakeFiles/iotcore.dir/iot_capability.c.obj
FAILED: esp-idf/main/iotcore/src/CMakeFiles/iotcore.dir/iot_capability.c.obj
~st-device-sdk-c-ref/iot-core/src/include/iot_common.h:22:10: fatal error: iot_bsp_custom.h: No such file or directory
 **#include "iot_bsp_custom.h"**
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
[813/840] Building C object esp-idf/main/iotcore/src/CMakeFiles/iotcore.dir/iot_api.c.obj
FAILED: esp-idf/main/iotcore/src/CMakeFiles/iotcore.dir/iot_api.c.obj

[814/840] Building C object esp-idf/main/iotcore/src/CMakeFiles/iotcore.dir/iot_main.c.obj
FAILED: esp-idf/main/iotcore/src/CMakeFiles/iotcore.dir/iot_main.c.obj

[816/840] Building C object esp-idf/main/iotcore/src/CMakeFiles/iotcore.dir/iot_uuid.c.obj
FAILED: esp-idf/main/iotcore/src/CMakeFiles/iotcore.dir/iot_uuid.c.obj

I’ve checked file #include “iot_bsp_custom.h” which is already in ~st-device-sdk-c-ref\iot-core\src\include\bsp\esp32 but when rebuild firmware again that messages error :
fatal error: iot_bsp_custom.h: No such file or directory appears again

what is the cause and what solution should I do? ask for suggestion

Hello, @Samjin_R_D.
I asked the direct-connected team but they mentioned the issue is not clear.
So, please, send the following to build@smartthings.com:

Note: this is because we’ll discuss some private config about your integration.

1. Did you restart the building process of the integration made with the st-device-sdk-c after updating the firmware of your device? (and that’s when you received this error)
  2. Please check your sdkconfig and check if this is present: CONFIG_STDK_IOT_CORE=y
    (there’s an example in the reference repo)

If you already checked everything, please share the source code of your direct-connected integration so the team can give it a further look. It can be through a Github repository, if you want to share it privately, please use my user (nayelyzarazua-bluetrail).

Hai @nayelyz thank you for your answer.

Q: Did you restart the building process of the integration made with the st-device-sdk-c after updating the firmware of your device? (and that’s when you received this error)
A: Ya, I’m already checked to rebuilding the process

Q: Please check your sdkconfig and check if this is present: CONFIG_STDK_IOT_CORE=y
A: basically, the point you mean in sdkconfig is appropriate

Thank you for your offer,
And I sent request Github collaboration to your account (nayelyzarazua-bluetrail).
Could you check our source and directory path.?

Thank you.
Best regards,
Gilang

Hi! I sent you an email to the address you use in this profile (@Samjin_R_D), please check it and we’ll continue the support there.
Thanks!

Problem Solved, Thanks.
I enabled SmartThings IoT Core in menuconfig