About Numerous SmartApp
The Numerous SmartApp allows you to display numeric values from your SmartThings sensors in the Numerous mobile app for iPhone, iPad or Android.
Numerous is a free mobile app that displays numeric values (known as “metrics”) from various sources in real time. The metrics are displayed as tiles on a configurable dashboard. The app allows you to:
- Re-arrange tiles on the dashboard and group them into pages.
- Edit a description string for each metric.
- Set a background image for each tile.
- View historic data for each metric.
- View historic data as interactive graphs by switching to landscape mode.
- Send push notifications for the value changes.
- Trigger IFTTT rules on the value changes.
- Display selected metrics in the “Today View” widget on iPhone or iPad.
- Display selected metrics on the Apple Watch.
- Share your metrics with the world, your friends, or keep them private.
Currently, you can connect the following SmartThings devices to Numerous:
- Temperature sensors
- Relative humidity sensors
- Illuminance sensors
- Power meters
- Energy meters
For installation instructions, please visit my GitHub page.