SmartThings Hub Vanished

I’m still using the Classic app (never been notified to upgrade; no idea why it’s taking Samsung so long to do its thing, but it makes me wonder if they’re abandoning the product).

This morning I discovered there were no devices shown in the app. When I tried to add one, I was told no hub had been configured…which is weird, since I’ve been using this #!$#!^)&)( app for a couple of years now.

When I tried to add the hub the welcome code was rejected. The “helpful” hints suggested I reset the hub…which I’m leery about doing, as it sounds like I may have to add every single bloody Z Wave device in my house back into the app.

Has anyone else encountered this problem and found a less risky workaround?

BTW, I also have the Classic app installed on my iPad, and >>it<< can see the hub and all my devices just fine. So I have no idea what happened to the app on my iPhone.

• Mark

This can happen when you were upgraded to a Samsung account ID, which is a different thing than using the new app, although you need the new ID to use the new app so they often happen at the same time.

See the following FAQ ( The topic title is a clickable link)

did you follow the link above to check to see if you have two Locations?

other than that, we need more info on which app you are using and exactly what you are experiencing