Smartthings hub down?

Not working here in Las Vegas either! How frustrating!!!

1 Like

Smartthings down in Western Colorado. Weā€™ve put switch protectors on several Smartthings switches with LED bulbs, and to shut down for the night, Iā€™ve had to remove the protectors in order to turn off the lights. This stinks!

Still down in Southern CA ā€” SOOO annoying!

I have the same problem in New Jersey, 2 hubs, 2 locationsā€¦This is a BetaSmartThings.:slight_smile: Its very hard for me to convince the family of its value. ActionTiles is working intermittently or with delay.

Back up again. Weā€™re glad that we didnā€™t completely commit to this buggy program, and have a reliable security system thatā€™s never let us down in the last four years.

Shame on you, Samsung!

Good thing I didnā€™t add $750 of door locks, $500 of switches into this technology. Oh right. I did.

Down in SE Las Vegas.

Still down in PNW. Nothing more pathetic than someone my age crawling under a TV stand to push a manual button so hubby can watch Finding Bigfoot. At least it was dark since we couldnā€™t turn the lamps on.

Same here in NOVA.

Down in Austin, TX.

I just got this email:

Marshall (SmartThings)
Mar 13, 10:51 AM MST

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out! Iā€™m sorry for the trouble youā€™re experiencing with SmartThings.

We are aware of the issue users are having with the platform. We are currently investigating and will let you know when we have any updates.

You can subscribe to updates about platform issues in the future at SmartThings Status Page.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

-Marshall
Support Tech

thatā€™s really nice.
After that outage, all of my devices dropped on March 16, 2018.

there has been NO RESPONSE to my support request.