Smartlock compatible with UK Oval Lock

Hello,

Anyone have any luck with smartlocks (compatible with Smartthings) that fit a UK Oval Lock or am I out of luck?

Curious to know how many of you actually changed your front door lock completely to be ST compatible (i.e. Yale Conexis) and if so how much did it cost? I live in London and the locksmiths are rather pricey here!

Thanks,
J

If your lock has a thumbturn on the interior side, it may be compatible with one of the retrofit locks like the August pro or the Danalock. However, you will probably have to send a picture of the thumbturn to those companies to find out for sure.

1 Like

Thanks so much for that! very much appreciated!

Crossing fingers over here

Also check out Nuki, it’s great lock that sits on top of existing lock hardware and can turn 360 or 720 degrees.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, will drop them a note too!

Nuki has a bunch of new adapters coming out of their lock including Oval and Knob cylinders that you can check out. If you have a Nuki Smart Lock + Bridge you can now also use it through SmartThings [RELEASE] Nuki Manager for Nuki Smart Lock(Approved)

Knob- and oval cylinders (coming soon)

The key adapter on the back has been redesigned. As a result, the Nuki Smart Lock 2.0 is now compatible with standard knob and oval cylinders.