Smart things and smart life bulbs

I have 6 smart bulbs in the House which all show on smartlife app.

I have 3 in the living room, 2 in the hall and one in the master bedroom which all show on the smartlife app.

I have connected smartthings to my smart life app, but only one of the bulbs in the living room shows? Any idea why this is and how to get the others showing in the smart things app?

Did you verify in each devices info that it supports SmartThings as a third party?

In the third party control for the ones that dont show, it doesnt have smartthings in there. but i just presumed it was because it wasnt showing for them bulbs in smarthings

Are they a different brand/model from the ones that are showing in ST?

I got my smartlife bulbs and smartlife fan running with Smartthings following these instructions

If the device itself doesnā€™t show up, when you create ā€œtap-to-runā€ actions in the smartlife app (smartlife version of scenes), those tap to run actions come into Smartthings.

However, they come in as ā€œofflineā€ devices, and you have to create virtual switches that toggle the ā€œofflineā€ switches with webcore or smartlighting.

It was a pain to setup, but has been working reliably since I set it up.

All these came over for me

1 Like

Thanks

However, they come in as ā€œofflineā€ devices, and you have to create virtual switches that toggle the ā€œofflineā€ switches with webcore or smartlighting.

Is the above part done in smarthings app?

1 Like

Yes, once they come over, you can control them direct through webcore, or by creating virtual switches in Smartthings tied to smartlighting or webcore pistons.

Because they are offline, the automations screen in the new app itself canā€™t control them. For some reason, smartlighting and webcore donā€™t care they are offline.

Thanks. Will have a go :ok_hand: