Shelly EM (energy monitor) not displaying correct data on ST

I have a Shelly EM Energy Monitor connected to 2 points:

• Solar production
  • Home electricity usage
    This is shown on my Shelly app and on ST as 2 different devices.
    screenshot-my.smartthings.com-2021.05.13-09_14_05

Thing is that while on my Shelly app the devices show different energy measured (for instance, 1,99kw for Home and 1,65kw for Solar), on ST both the devices show the sum of the values (for instance 3,64kw for Home and 3,64kw for Solar).

Screenshot 2021-05-13 09.18.19
Screenshot 2021-05-13 09.18.02
Screenshot 2021-05-13 09.18.04

If I press the “refresh” button on the ST interface, it actually shows me the right value, but only for just a second, then it comes back to the sum of both the values.

I bought this device to trigger automations when Solar produces more than is consumed in Home, but as is I cannot do anything. Also, I wanted to track solar energy production (export it in an datasheet someway through ST) but as is, this data is useless.

Anyone knows how to fix it?

Hi,
Did you find any solution for this issue? I am having the same issue with my 3EM.

Thanks.

Nope, I just inverted the wires, so that now instead of the sum it shows me the difference (consumed electricity minus produced electricity). So now I can trigger automations when I’m producing more than I’m consuming (data value < zero) , bit still can’t know how much I’m producing and how much I’m consuming.

Hi, are you using DH or edge driver? From what I’ve read there is an edge driver that works fine even if I can’t find it