Seeking device handler for tuya smart air box

Hi

I have bought the tuya smart air box (ZIGBEE 3.0 Smart Air Box Home Automation Carbon Dioxide Humidity Sensor VOC Temperature Sensor Alarm Detector Tuya/SmartLife|Building Automation| - AliExpress) knowing that it might not work with Smartthing.

Anyone know if there are a device handler for this sensor?

DTH are generally not used with WiFi devices. They are for Z-wave and zigbee devices.
Tuya & SmartLife have cloud to cloud (C2C) integrations with Smartthings. But the list of integrated devices is very limited. I would be surprised if this device is integrated.
In the Tuya or SmartLife app open the device and then click on edit icon (pencil in upper right corner). If there are any 3rd party controls such as Smartthings, Alexa, Google, IFTTT, etc they will be listed.

Well this device IS a Zigbee device and I can get it to connect to ST as a Thing. I am using tuya power plugs which works great with ST.
I have just seen that it put in the wrong link to the wifi version and not zigbee 3 - it has been updated

I just got mine, I ddn’t know there was a wifi version, I’m stuck with the zigbee version and I was able to add it to my smartthings hub, but no device handler that I’ve tested works to pick any of the sensors information.
I would rather not have to purchase a Tuya hub just for one device, so I’m also very interested in helping develop a device handler for it, but I don’t know where to begin.

How do I log the information that this device sends?

Hello, have you any news? I’ve the same sensor

I founf these:

But I don’t know how to do…

Any update on this?

This thing is extremely spammy, it can put a Zigbee network on its knees if you have several of these communication via Zigbee routers… Mine stays in the junk drawer, I am powering it on only occasionally for stress testing my Zigbee mesh…

You can try the [ST Edge] Personal Tuya Devices - Generic EF00 Device , but my advice is to look for another device (not Tuya).

This seems like the most highly sold CO2 sensor on AliExpress. If not this one, which do you think could work better with ST?

I don’t have a solution for an affordable ( less than $60) carbon dioxide sensor…
This one seems to be a bit better :

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004058860966.html

The same sensor but a cheaper version without the display :
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003446514631.html

Sadly, I’ve found the same feedback for spammy behavior in this sensor too :

So it seems like this model uses a better NDIR sensor, it does not send thought-up readings for gasses that it actually does not have any sensors inside to measure like the fake other Tuya 9-in-1 models, but… the firmware has the same spammy behavior :frowning: .

A very good and easy to understand article on the NDIR sensor Gas Measurement Principle:

_TZE200_yvx5lh6k

Is supported by Wesley EF00 edge driver. Give it a try:

The invitation doesn’t work?

Should work…
Try this link
https://api.smartthings.com/invite/6Vjd4YPVJwjN