ZIGBEE 3.0 Smart Air Box Home

Hi
I have bought the zigbee version of the smart Air box (Tuya) ZIGBEE 3.0 Smart Air Box Home Automation Carbon Dioxide Humidity Sensor VOC Temperature Sensor Alarm Detector Tuya/SmartLife|Building Automation| - AliExpress
The device can be added to ST but only as a Thing and I cant find any DH for this unit.
Does anyone have a working DH?

1 Like

Any luck with a DH?

Sadly not yet. It is a interesting device so I was hoping there was a DH for it

Keep us updated if you find one.

I just got mine, and I’m also waiting for the same, even willing to develop one, if I can get my head around it. Not an experienced developer, and I haven’t done any coding in years, but I can learn. Hopefully someone mor experienced than me can do it better, and faster.

1 Like

Any luck getting data from it?

The homeassistant zha driver for tuya is at the following location. Not sure how complicated or easy it is to convert to smartthings driver.

1 Like

It contains cluster 61184 (or 0xEF00) which indicate Tuya specific cluster. This requires special treatment.
@ygerlovin , can you please have a look ?

Nice, progress!

Raising this from the dead. Tuya has some great potential products, but would love to not be dependant of their hub/ecosystem. Any help to see how to translate home assistant handlers to smartthings would be nice.

I agree. If someone wants to help. Here are some links for HA device:

Raising again, @ygerlovin , @Mariano_Colmenarejo , @veonua
Can someone please try to work on a driver for that sensor ? This one is for a friend that his daughter has some breathing problem.

Hopefully someone can help…