Schalge disconnect

Completely new to these things. I installed a schalge push button lock 2 weeks ago in my new vacation rental property, everything worked great till today, smartthings says lock is disconnected and I should reconnect. Which is great, except I’m 1500 miles from my lock. Any suggestions?

which app are you using… Classic or SmartThings (Samsung Connect)? which smartapp are you using to manage the lock? which hub do you have?

Smartthings connect I’m pretty sure. ‘Smartthings hub 3rd generation’

You might try installing the Classic app and logging in New to SmartThings and see if your lock shows as connected in it?

Says device is unavailable

Use the Classic app and tap the refresh tile. Also when you get a chance try adding a repeater within 20ft of your lock. FAQ: why would I need another beaming repeater if my zwave lock is already close to my hub?

Got it working. Thank you!!

Okay not completely working. and no longer says disconnected but when my most recent tenants came today it did not register a open and lock. I know they’re in because I texted them. Liking the rboy app but probably won’t install until I’m physically there

Sound like the events didn’t reach the hub. Did you add the repeater? FAQ: why would I need another beaming repeater if my zwave lock is already close to my hub?

I’m going to add the repeater the next time I’m down which is May 8th. the hub and the door is the only item on the smart thing right now and there 22 ft apart