Scenes triggered from Google randomly fail to turn off certain devices in that Scene

For the past couple of weeks, when triggering a Scene via Google Home such as “Activate exit pool mode”, SmartThings gets the message, and runs part of the Scene, but “forgets” certain devices.

Example:

• 3 of 4 lights are turned off, but 1 is missed
  • A different time 2 different lights work, but 2 different ones don’t
  • Running the scene again in the exact same way triggers the forgotten devices
  • Conclusion: I sometimes have to run a Scene twice for it to work fully

There’s no reason for this. All devices are well within range and trigger just fine normally. But I should not have to run a Scene twice to get it to do 100% of its job, should I?

Any ideas @Lars?

Thank you.

I was hoping a mesh network would mean flawless reliability, but I recently started seeing strange behavior, like a button remote triggering an action when I wasn’t home, and my porch light coming on at 1% and then turning off. Shades of my decades old X10 system…

Are you using ZWave?

Yes I’m using Z-Wave.

I am on the voice team so scene failures are not really my area, but if you send an email
to support@smartthings.com with the scene, what device didn’t actuate properly and at what time that will start the investigation. Also, you will get a case number back, PM that to me and I’ll bring it to the right team.