Samsung SmartCam HD Pro - SNH-6410BN cannot add to Smartthings V2 hub

I too have issues- I have the Samsung SHN-P6410BN cameras and Smarthings no longer supports them in the marketplace. I see that I can add a device on the IDE called Samsung Smartcam but how do I then active it and connect it to my actual camera?

Add me to the list of buying specifically these cameras that ā€œWorks with SmartThingsā€, but cannot re-add them back into ST.

SmartThings apparently assumes that things donā€™t change in an environment where we have to reinstall or update networking components and once a device has been associated that same device is not able to re-associate with SmartThings.

Same thing is happening with Philips Hue, ā€œWorks with SmartThingsā€ NOT:

I have basically done troubleshooting for them and know where the hangup is, all that is needed for them is to implement a solution, but that would take a Christmas miracle.

An extreme deterioration of support over timeā€¦

Iā€™m having the same issues as all. Iā€™ve contacted SmartThings and was told they no longer support this camera. This is a bunch of crap for those that purchased the camera thinking it was the best option since itā€™s made by the same company.

2 Likes