Hey there! @ramez75, sorry to hear that you’re having issues connecting your washer/dryer combo. What is the model code of the washer and dryer? Does your model appear in the Supported Device list when selecting +Add Device>Samsung>Washwer/Dryer?
Here below are some troubleshooting steps for connecting your washer/dryer combo to the Smart Things Application when receiving an error:
- Change your router settings if you have a dual or a triband router. You’ll need to turn off your router’s Smart Connect or QoS you don’t want the router choosing the bandwidth for you. Give each bandwidth its own name (e.g - Home 2.4ghz, Home 5ghz). Washer and Dryers communicate through 2.4ghz.
- Clearing settings on Washer/Dryer. In AP mode hold the Temp button for 7 seconds this clears the WiFi settings.
- Turn Off Washer or Dryer.
- Open up SmartThings and start the link process. Wait to turn on both Washer and Dryer until the step in the link process tells you to turn on and hold Smart Control to put Washer or Dryer in AP mode.
- Ensure you have the correct password and 2.4ghz network before moving to the last step.
- Once the AP disappears from Washer or Dryer screen immediately push Smart Control button once turning it on. The progress circle at the top of app will quickly move up from 85% to 99% to 100%.
If you are still having issues with the Home Appliances being connected to Smart Things, I would recommend creating a Support ticket so we can look into your concerns further.
You can reach out directly to a support team in your area using the below information:
UK support 0333 0000333
I hope this message finds you well!