SAMSUNG AR09TXCAAWKNEU / AR09TXCAAWKXEU WIND-FREE ELITE

I have an air conditioner

… I’m interested in one thing via the SmartThings app I want to control the air conditioning remotely, but the problem is that on my phone the app is in SmartThings in English. I would like SLOVENIAN to be in my language.

Hi, @SamsungZell, can you help us with this question, please?

Hey there! @Rajko_Kasnik, Welcome to the Community! :slight_smile: I completely understand wanting to have the device display in your language.

Have you checked your Samsung Account to see what Region and Language are selected, as Samsung Apps and Services are tied to the selection in your Samsung Account and the Language setting on your mobile device located in Settings>General Management>Language?

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

The language of the Samsung phone is set to Slovenian…If I set the language to German on the Samsung phone, the Samsung air conditioning app in SmartThings is displayed in German … The problem is that the air conditioning app does not support Slovenian …
This must be enabled by Samsung.
I would ask if you can somehow connect with Samsung to enable the Slovenian language as well.

V V čet., 17. mar. 2022 ob 19:00 je oseba SamsungZell via SmartThings Community <smartthings@discoursemail.com> napisala:

1 Like

Hey there! @Rajko_Kasnik, Thanks for the clarification and confirmation that it is currently unavailable.

I completely understand your frustration as this would be considered a feature request/suggestion and you would need to submit a suggestion request to Smart Things Support.

Here is the below link to do so: https://help.content.samsung.com/csweb/ticket/createQuestionTicket.do

US: 1-866-813-2404
US: support@smartthings.com
UK support 0333 0000333
UK: support@smartthings.co.uk
CA: support@smartthings.ca

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell