[REMOVED] Nest Manager 2.0

Installed and working well for me now. I had to completely uninstall everything and redo it for it to work properly.

Sorry for the silence. I’m working on some changes to the device handler test.

1 Like

That the first thing I recommend. The core of the app was completely rewritten. I wasn’t sure how well a direct update would work.

I honestly don’t have any valuable recommendations yet.

That error is that under the automations app?

Yes, it appears to never save the automation rule.

I’m curious what you guys think of the new HTML device handlers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very slick looking. You’ve done a great job with this app in a short amount of time.

1 Like

I like the look a lot
 love being able to name the devices something else if I want to.

1 Like

This is so slick - looks awesome! Thanks very much for the hard work.

Is there a way to simply set Home and Away based on a presence sensor (as opposed to a mode)?

I don’t have an issue with adding it in. Would you mind putting in a issue under github issues? The link is under the first post

1 Like

Absolutely will do - thank you!

thanks
 It will likely be added tonight or tomorrow

1 Like

Thanks - that worked!

@tonesto7 @desertblade updated to 2.0. Awesome stuff thanks. However it still isn’t changing modes on my nest.

i will get this fixed. I’m getting a couple other bugs fixed.
I need to handle that differently now that it’s in a child app. I need to add in an input for thermostat to allow setting home/away. Before I could just call the home/away action directly in the smart app.

Installed mine. Looks awesome and so far works awesome. Thank you for the hard work.

How do you get to the Weather device?

If it was installed it should be under your device list

Same here. I was receiving the missing device handler error, but v2 installed and is mostly working after removing v1 and performing a clean install. Thanks for all of your hard work, the quality of the smart app and device handlers is amazing.

I am having issues adding automations though. When I click ‘create new automation’ I get the ‘system thinking’ spinning wheel, but it never goes to the screen to create the automation.

I’m going to need some more feedback from you on this. I just tested and it’s switching modes perfectly
 Can you watch the logs for the particular automation and look for anything out of the ordinary.