[Release] Zooz Zen22 Dimmer Switch

If you have version 1.0 of the switches, you won’t be able to adjust any of the advanced settings from the handler because version 1.0 is not configurable at all. The handler was created for version 2.0.

Zooz switches don’t have a built-in capability to trigger scenes with double or triple tap, they don’t support the central scene control command class. There may be a software-workaround to add similar functionality from the controller’s software, there used to be a SmartApp for it but we haven’t been able to find it and test it yet.

Really don’t know what to say. I’ve been using 1.0 and the handler I wrote for it for well over 6 months on one of my most used lights with no issues like this.

I will say that I have found occasionally that it stops responding to smart things or acting a little weird. The physical switch always works at least. Anyway, try pulling out the tab to disconnect it. It’s on the bottom left. It’s a bit of a reset I suppose for the switch. See if that helps.

I will try that. Thanks.

I don’t know I have 3 of these and not happy with them at all. If I have known the flipped switch stuff before the purchase I would have never bought it.

It looks like you have the very first batch of the switches with reversed operation - we had that detail listed in the product description and that’s also why the price of the switches was much lower than of the next versions. But we hate to see an unhappy customer! Please get in touch with our support so we can make this right for you:

1 Like

For all interested, I updated this handler to have the slider go all the way to 100%.

3 Likes

Added in the mmnm and vid for this handler. For the moment, all they do is allow you to see and turn it on/off in new SmartThings Connect app. Device settings are unavailable until they finish baking this stuff and actually publish something. This is mostly just a temporary change so at least you can use the device for now.