[RELEASE] Official Monoprice 4 in 1 Motion Sensor with Temperature, Humidity, Light, Battery and Tamper Notifications Device Handler

dth_humiditysensor
dth_motionsensor
monoprice
dth_luxsensor
rboyapps

(www.rboyapps.com - Make your home your butler!) #21

Thanks for the letting me know, it’s supposed to be stacked. Will discuss it with the Monoprice product team.

(Mark) #22

K thanks. Trying to stack with the Labor Day sale promo code :grin:

( Cosmo) #23

With ST not developing/partnering with manufacturers or app developers, and further having frozen all community device and smartapp reviews for months now and no end in sight, it’s guys like @RBoy @ady624 @tgauchat @krlaframboise @erocm1231 and countless others who put time and a hell of a lot of effort into developing handlers and smartapps for community use both paid and free that are making and keeping ST relevant.

If Rboy wants to charge, good on the chap, he’s filling the void and making the community a better place. We’re for him artery, we wouldn’t have this device available

@krlaframboise was one of the main reasons I purchased my SmartThings hub. I was using his free integration with Blink, and I have more DH’s from him than anyone.

(www.rboyapps.com - Make your home your butler!) #25

Maybe we should move this discussion to a new thread. This thread is about the Monoprice 4 in 1 motion sensor.

(www.rboyapps.com - Make your home your butler!) #26

@marktheknife we had a quick discussion with the Monoprice team. The promo code is stackable on existing discounts offered by Monoprice but cannot be combined with other promo codes.

Monoprice often runs sales/discounts on their products. For example:

The regular price of this product is $34.99, right now it’s on sale for $29.40 (15.98% off). You can use the RBoy Apps promo code on top of this sale to bring down the price to $24.99 bringing the total discount to 28.57%. Hope that clears it up. I’ll clarify the first post as well.

(Mark) #27

Got it, thanks for clarifying!

(www.rboyapps.com - Make your home your butler!) #28

Actually I just realized that’s a pretty good deal, I’m buying a few for myself :wink:

(www.rboyapps.com - Make your home your butler!) #29

Official Monoprice 4 in 1 Motion Sensor with Temperature, Humidity, Light, Battery and Tamper Notifications Device Handler - Version 01.00.02

• Improved communication
  • Updated tile layout for compatibility with ST mobile phone updates

(Joel W) #31

The problem is internment it works for motion then it doesn’t.

I now have it working for three consecutive motions, I hope it was a fluke. But any hints would be welcome.

(www.rboyapps.com - Make your home your butler!) #32

Official Monoprice 4 in 1 Motion Sensor with Temperature, Humidity, Light, Battery and Tamper Notifications Device Handler - Version 01.00.03

• Updated layout to show all sensors on a single page for most phones
  • Temperature correction values can now be entered as a decimal (+ve or -ve)

(Joel W) #33

Thanks for the update, but did you remove the Tamper?

(www.rboyapps.com - Make your home your butler!) #34

It’s all on a single screen now.

If don’t see it, try to open/close the device again, maybe your sensor is too far from the nearest repeater and the event is getting lost in the mesh.

(Joel W) #35

Not on IOS.

(www.rboyapps.com - Make your home your butler!) #36

See above, that’s an iOS screenshot.

(Joel W) #37

OK, yes it works sorry, when open. I thought the word tamper was always visible, and the color changed when tamper happens. I guessed wrong. Thanks.

(Ryan Munday) #38

I was originally using the Zooz DTH and recently the batteries died so I replaced them (alkaline ones). I also then switched to this DTH but the device is still reporting 1% battery and is not responding to the configuration changes after pressing the program button nor the request update tile in the app.

(www.rboyapps.com - Make your home your butler!) #39

Try resetting the device (you may need to pair it again). Sometimes the firmware gets stuck reporting an old value and will usually unstick itself in a few days but a quick way is to press the button or reset the devices.

(Ryan Munday) #40

It turns out one of the new batteries was dead. I replaced it and it’s working correctly as far as I can tell.