Quick SmartThings Survey (5 minutes; $10 Amazon Gift Card Drawing)

This study is now closed. Thanks all those who participated and gave us valuable responses. All email IDs selected in the drawing will be notified shortly (within 24-48 hours).

Hello Everyone

I’m a student at the University of Michigan. I’m conducting some research into the SmartThings ecosystem and have created a survey for users. Every participant who enters his/her email id towards the end of the survey will be entered into a drawing to win a $10 Amazon gift card (There are a total of 5 gift cards available; each randomly selected email ID gets one gift card). If you decide to enter your email address, we assure you that this information will not be shared with anyone and is used only for the purpose of contacting you if your email ID is selected in the drawing.

Please note that every survey response will be reviewed manually and then entered into the drawing.
The survey takes approximately 5 minutes.

–LINKS REMOVED–

Your help is much appreciated!

-Earlence

1 Like

This study is now closed. Thanks all those who participated and gave us valuable responses. All email IDs selected in the drawing will be notified shortly (24-48 hours).

1 Like

Who won this out of curiosity ?

All winners have been notified. I cannot divulge their user ids in interest of their privacy.

First time ive ever heard that a competition winners name cant be announced due to privacy . . . But congratulations to those top secret users :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is not a competition. It is a user study where we ask participants to help us and we express our appreciation in the form of a monetary compensation. Unfortunately, due to the large number of responses and our limited budget (I’m a student), we were only able to conduct a random draw for 5 people and compensate them. Think of it as being like Amazon Mechanical Turk, but with better quality of tasks and compensation involved.

That said, if any of the people who were emailed for the amazon gift card wishes to let everyone know that they got selected in the random draw, it is well within their rights to do so.