Give your feedback on SmartThings Community. Get paid $50!

Hey ST Community!!

The SmartThings UX Research team is conducting user testing on the ST Community and would love to get your feedback. If you would like to participate please complete the following Google Form below. Qualified participants will receive a $50 Amazon Gift card for completing a 30 minute usability session.

Google Form Link:https://forms.gle/swhKAyqL7Wof96sd6

Thanks

April 17, 2020

Hey, hey, hey!!

Want to say thanks to everyone who signed up for usability studies. The response was tremendous. We were able to confirm enough users and will now close out the Google Form signup link. Looking forward to these valuable sessions.

Best,

Brent

Is there a privacy policy and statement of purpose for the survey? It’s hard to answer the question about whether we would be comfortable doing this without that information. :wink:

(I believe these statements are also required by law for both California and the UK since you are asking for personally identifiable information including name.)

3 Likes

What is the data to be used for? Can see the Privacy Policy?

1 Like

honnestly they know when you use your toothbrush so arguing about privacy here… :grinning:

1 Like

Not very helpful, maybe you don’t value your privacy as much as some others.

Save your money @brent.lowe all the feedback you seek is here…

Is that about my post?

If yes, let me think… I have an Android phone, I use google all day with Comcast checking on it in a country where net neutrality and common good is a far notion.
However, I don’t have social networks like FB, Twitter etc because I don’t need them so I don’t have to accept their terms but… well I cannot use their services either.

So indeed, I don’t believe in all this privacy protection marketing and regulations in this country. This makes no sense to me as everything is anyway done in a commercial purpose, even when it comes to pilars like health, research and charity.

So privacy highlights is good to promote for VPN and Identity theft specialized company, for the rest, you already made your choice: use the tech or not.
There is no such option like I want it all but I don’t give anything. Let’s face it.

Just like panels “Enter this restaurant exposes you to blabla chemical etc”: ok so where is my choice? Skipping my lunch or entering.
See… risk management here is very much misunderstood: when there is nothing you can do to prevent something, this is no longer a risk, this is a fact and you just deal with it.

Hope this one helps.

2 Likes

Hey, hey, hey!!

Want to say thanks to everyone who signed up for usability studies. The response was tremendous. We were able to confirm enough users and will now close out the Google Form signup link. Looking forward to these valuable sessions.

Best,

Brent

@brent.lowe, please excuse me, I don’t want to argue, but what are you talking about?

45 clicks on the link from the topic == tremendous, enough users ???

Really?

1 Like

they only had so many gift cards to give away :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes