(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

[quote=“icculus479, post:124, topic:34950”]
Monoprice has the Z-Wave Garage Door Sensor for $21.99…
[/quote]Unfortunately, it is out of stock.

Monoprice does have a $20 off orders of $100 coupon: 1STDOWN

@keltymd the MyQ uses a tilt sensor, and with all updates, should properly show when the door is opened or closed. Another sensor will just be overkill

yeah but it takes about a minute or two or longer to show up as closed in ST sometimes. I thought adding a tilt sensor would allow me more immediate notification of the door closing so I dont keep getting txt and alerts from SHM every time I leave

@metfoo. What driver are you running for the myq? Just want to make sure I have the good one.

Shows up as 179.99. Did I just miss it in 2 days?

Greg

Big Orange has the individual bloom “bulbs” for $59
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Philips-Friends-of-Hue-40W-Equivalent-Adjustable-Color-Connected-LED-Bloom-Lamp-White-Single-259515/205316161
Not as good as 2/$99 at BB , but still a fair deal

Cheap phone with Lollipop to use for a wall controller or as a Speech/Alarm Device for $20.

1 Like

Just got an extra Iris Home Automation Kit - CentraLite “Keypad”. Need a CentraLite or Ecolink Motion or Contact sensor. Anyone want to trade?

ETA: Will also trade for good Open/Close sensors.

They make great leak sensors, Add wires to the terminals. Change device type. That easy.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up on the Manhattan Lowe’s iris deal! I just picked up the last of the sensors I need for all my doors and windows! It was free shipping, and I was able to stack a 10% iris coupon that Lowe’s had sent with the iris v2 hubs. It was almost buy 2 get 2 free!

1 Like

Yeah, really easy hack. I use cloth covered floral wire so the entire length will be a trigger if any point gets wet not just the ends like a standard moisture sensor. Taped wire to an old yardstick and slid it under the washer for a larger monitored area.

2 Likes

Bought two more GoControl kits today for $24 with the two open/close sensors and the motion. The kit with the alarm is $49. I didn’t realize they were still on sale.

2 Likes

Where at?

(20 char…)

1 Like

Where are these on sale at?

Home Depot. Just picked them up tonight.

damn, must be a local deal. Still full price in my area according to their website.

You may be right. I went in today to buy a wink hub and they had two each of the kits.

@drake0508 Could you please tell me in which area you bought it ? Zip code ?

1 Like
  1. They are listed as online only though. You may have to go in and look

V1 Minomotes @ $20 again Amazon Prime

http://www.amazon.com/Aeon-Labs-DSA03202-v1-Minimote/dp/B00KU7ERAW/ref=pd_sim_60_4?ie=UTF8&dpID=41TL10uhQxL&dpSrc=sims&preST=AC_UL160_SR160%2C160&refRID=1TXNSCYCKSR3SS861CTB