(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

Not sure if I want that, I already felt dumb when I had to update my light bulb the other day… can’t wait to tell my wife I have to update the egg tray lol
Anyways, the customer reviews are hilarious!

3 Likes

Just paid $38.14 for the Iris Linear garage opener. Sorry if this was already mentioned. I haven’t seen it lately.

Where did you find it for that price? That is a good price.

2 Likes

I thought I got a steal on it at $50 NICE!

what product is this? Care to share a link?

Where?!? 20 characters

Never around me! Found some near New Orleans. Can’t ship from the website though :frowning:

At Lowes. Half off and then I used a 10 % off

1 Like

2 Likes

http://www.lowes.com/pd_589237-78427-GD-00Z-1___?productId=50213045&pl=1&Ntt=iris+linear+garage+opener

Do you need Iris hub for this or will Smartthings connect directly?

hmm shows as 79.99 in socal, must be YMMV with this one

The reviews on Lowes website had several Smartthings customers successfully using it. It is a linear device branded for Iris.

The Linear Iris garage opener as the same as the Linear model on the official compatibility list. It should work fine.

$80 - $85 is a typical price, anything under $80 is a good price, and $50 is a steal :sunglasses:

Nortek is one of the largest US manufacturers of Zwave devices. They sell them under many different brand names, but they’re all the same devices if they are the Zwave models, just different boxes and brand badges. The user guide is almost always the one that references the linear model number.

“2gig” is their professional installer model, linear is intended for contractors and is also sold at Home Depot, gocontrol is their retail brand sold at Best Buy, Staples, etc. they also make some of the Nutone branded devices and some of the Iris branded devices. All the same devices, just different boxes.

Just be careful and check to make sure it actually is the zwave model. They also make some devices that have the same cases but use other communication protocols for their 2gig line. (I made that error last week on a question in the forums when I didn’t check the protocol. :scream: Only the Zwave ones will be smartthings-compatible. )

They show my Lowes has it for 20

20??? Where at? Nothing cheaper than 79 in my area

Use zip 63020, it only gives me in store pickup though

1 Like

Man, $20 is even better!

:wink::grinning:

I just got my B&M HD to price match the Osram RGBW 5/6" can lights for the $19.99ea. FYI If you are around Worcester HD on GoldStar is sold out of RGBW Lightify bulbs. You’ll have to go to Aub. or Shrew. They didn’t do the match +10%, but I wasn’t going to push my luck since I had RGBW and not the tunable white in Lowes sale.

Lighting dummy question… so for color changing bulbs, I should be looking for RGBW feature? It’s probably time to explore these bulbs to create some home mood :slight_smile:

Yup, that’s what you need to look for.