(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

At what Lowes (zip code) was that at? It’s either 79.20 or 89.10 at all the stores near me (MA).

RGBW gives you the ability to get true white (that’s the “W”) as well as rainbow colors. It also lets you lighten the RGB colors.

So it just depends on your use cases. RGB is often cheaper than RGBW and if you don’t need the white, there’s no reason to pay for it.

2 Likes

Good info as always!

33542 is the zip I used

1 Like

[quote=“drake0508, post:1128, topic:34950, full:true”]
33542 is the zip I used
[/quote]OK, thanks. Shipping is not available.:disappointed_relieved:

You can pull it up on the phone in store and see if they will price match. Slim chance, but still a chance.

If you are in the Bay Area in the US, here’s a promo from 511.org to get an Automatic for $50 at an area Best Buy:

http://511.org/DriveSmartBayArea/

“Get your plug-in tool.
Learn more about smart driving and how to get your 50% discount on an Automatic adapter, a smart driving plug-in tool, by watching the video above. You also can find the same discount at Best Buy stores in the Bay Area.”

1 Like

March deal in Costco for those who are members

This camera is on lighting deal starting at 9am CST

Pretty sure that’s the same Samsung Smartcam Plus that Costco has had for a while, though at a better price. If it is, it is NOT integrated with ST, while the Smartcam PRO is.

1 Like

I think a LOT of people were under the impression the Samsung acquisition would mean a lot more Samsung integration compatibility. As of yet this has not been the case.
Then again my new Samsung tablet can’t use the Samsung Link ( or whatever app i’s called) to connect with the DIL’s brand new brand new Samsung TV, " Sorry this TV is not compatible with this service "

2 Likes

These are finally available and with code Sleeptight, you can get 20% off up to 5 starter packs ($50 for 2 of each bulb, so $40 with code = $10 per bulb). Since they’re bluetooth, they won’t integrate directly with ST.

Ge new brand c-sleep and c-life is released. They are Bluetooth and don’t work with ST as of now but might interest some. Received an email with 20% when using “sleeptight” at checkout. https://www.cbyge.com/products/starter-pack

Or a Better more robust integration… I.E. I bought a shape m7 before doing my research, Should have bought anything sonos…

Personally, the reliability of my Sonos is pretty terrible. The integration with Smartthings is even worse. I have to reboot the Sonos pretty often.

1 Like

With the mention of bluetooth, is there any plan/date/announcement for activating bluetooth channel in ST?

2 Likes

I am just the opposite. I have had Sonos speakers almost since they were released and I haven’t had any issues at all. I have never had to reboot. I run their beta software and even that is solid. As far as the integration with ST… Eh. It could be better. Why we have such polar opposite experiences is interesting though.

20% off at rakuten. Ends tonight. They got bunch of zwave stuff

Does anyone know if Cooper Wiring switches/dimmers work with ST? I like how they look and the price is good. Just wondering if it works :wink:

Have you done any looking at any of the threads on the forum where Cooper devices are discussed?
I’m not sure of the different models, etc, but there seems to be a few threads about Cooper, generally speaking…
https://community.smartthings.com/search?q=cooper

Also, just so you know (in case you’re thinking of buying one), the product that you linked to is an ‘Auxilary’ device, which means that the only way to use it is in conjunction with one of their primary switches.

1 Like