(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

That’s mostly true. Mine isn’t motion sensing. Not all of them well connect to a network. Not all of them stay on.not all of them are adjustable times. Not all of them are very bright.

Plus, it’s my garage and I want it! That’s why I have an echo unit in my garage. It does nothing but play music and make me smile! Lol

We do it because we can!

3 Likes

Leviton VRPA1-1LW Vizia RF Plus Scene Capable Plug-in Appliance Module, White. On sale for 22.79.

4 Likes

I have several of these and they work great for fans. Great price too. Too bad I don’t need any more of them.

Nice catch geko! It looks like the lamp dimmers have a good price right now too! $21.86

1 Like

There seem to be at least a few other Leviton vizia RF devices that are currently below their usual/recent prices on Amazon.

1 Like

Amazon has the Harmony Ultimate today down to 179.99

2 Likes

Just remember that this is the old Ultimate (2013) Currently $150-$160 on Fleabay.

NOT the Ultimate home or the new Elite I almost bit the bullet before I noticed .

Sorry if this is a stupid question but is there much difference between the hubs? I actually just bought a used “Logitech Harmony Ultimate Hub and Mobile App Closed-Cabinet Control” without the remote on Fleabay to control my entertainment center through my echo.

For HA purposes, Harmony hub is a Harmony hub. It just adds IR blasters to your HA system.

1 Like

Ok awesome!! I was slightly worried for a second lol

This is what I wanted to know, if we only care for integration all we need is a harmony hub? Don’t really care for another remote lol.

Leviton timer switches on sale if anyone is interested.

Hyperikon LED lights 35% sale

I tried one of their hybrid light tubes. The fit was a little off, but it was a direct replacement. I didn’t need to mess with the ballasts. The color is good. I think the Philips T8 direct replacement at Home Depot for 12 bucks is a better deal and is just as bright. Right now I have about 8 or 10 in my garage. Nice in the winter with no warm up time. I am interested in trying a hyperikon wall pack though.

Just so people know, those are not networked switches, and so cannot be controlled from smartthings. They are just a regular timer switch. There still may be community members who want them, but I just wanted to mention it.

Leviton and Cooper are both lighting companies that make hundreds of models of switches, only some of which are networked. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I tried one of Philip’s direct LED replacement ones but it didn’t seem to work with my ballast, if that’s the case, is it even worth trying the Hyperikon ones?

Multipack discounts now available on LIFX 1000 color bulbs. Now you can buy 2, 4 and 6 packs of LIFX bulbs with a $20, $50, and $75 discount now included for buying in bulk. The are still pretty pricey, but I have a few of them and like them a lot, and every bit helps.

They are also including free shipping for US, CA, AU, NZ and HK. $20 flat rate ship for other countries.

2 Likes

Anyone tried this egg tray with ST?

It has an IFTTT channel, so you can get indirect integration that way.

There have been attempts to integrate it with SmartThings through a cloud to cloud integration without IFTTT , but with variable results.

1 Like

Their bulbs are well reviewed and it’s amazon so it’s worth a try. Just make sure you get the bulb that will work with or without the ballast. I think they call it the hybrid.

1 Like