(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

I got 2, my problem is I don’t remember what I wanted to use it for the last time I was looking haha. It’s better to have it on hand when it comes back to me :smiley:

1 Like

I did that the last time. I have two extra, but not telling the Mrs.

1 Like

Good question to post in on the Device & integration page

$30 ea is not a great deal. I got 2 for $32 from BuyDig back in November. Now that Christmas is over they are on Washing machine ( send text when laundry is done) and spare for whatever I decide at later date

1 Like

The are $19.95 each. “Buydig has Aeon Labs Z-Wave Smart Energy Switch (DSC06106) for $29.49-$9.50 w/promo code ZW2X4P5= 19.95 for those interested.”

4 Likes

Harmony Touch popped up in BestBuy’s 4 hour flash sale fo $99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-harmony-touch-15-device-universal-remote/6500555.p?id=1218751969062&skuId=6500555

Seems like they are discontinuing the model.
I have a Home Control with a hub, but I really don’t like the screen-less remote, so I am getting this and hope it can be added to the hub. According to their support pages that is possible and it should use RF to connect to the hub.

I caved in and ordered one. My 880 needs to go in for button repair.

Just an FYI, but you do need the Hub (not included with that) to connect to ST. That said it is still a good deal.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I’m not looking into integrating with ST, yet, but I may start looking into getting the hub down the road.

Thanks. I got two with free shipping! .

$39.98

1 Like

Deal must be done.

I just tried to order 2 - with coupon code - $60.98

Continuing the discussion from Heads Up: Deal on GE Zwave Outdoor Plug:

@Tom_von_Trott Just an FYI that lowes prices vary with locality. In general This is probably the Blister packaging that has been discontinued to lowes no longer a stock item for them. These have been discussed at length in this thread. I thought I would point you to the correct deals thread.

I emailed Menards asking if they would match amazons price of 39.99 of this product. Shortly later I received a response that it was a new product to them and they would be adjusting the price. Happy to see it’s been changed online!

OSRAM Lightify Smart Connected 9.5 Watt A19 Adjustable to Red, Blue, Green as well as Tunable White $35.59 after mail in rebate

4 Likes

Looks like Best Buy may be dropping Peq. Hardly any of their devices are now available on bestbuy.com except the contact sensor, which is on “clearance” at $30. Not as good as the $20 Thanksgiving price last year, but might be worth checking your local store to see what they’re doing.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/peq-door-and-window-sensor-white/8229286.p?id=1219317424758&skuId=8229286

I have both the Peq door and window sensor and the motion sensor and they both work well with SmartThings. (They’re rebranded centralite .)

Control4 launches 2 new hubs/devices, starting at $600:

http://www.control4.com/o/new-entertainment-and-automation

I am guessing to compete with the lower priced hubs of ST, Wink, etc.

I picked up a new Peq water sensor on eBay for $18, and I think there some others near that point. It works great with ST.

1 Like

More likely to compete with the new Savant line.

The Control4 models are $600 for a single room home theater controller and $2,000 for the HA version. And you still have to have it professionally installed (,at additional cost.) by a local Control4 dealer. And pay another $100/year if you want mobile app options.

So not really an overlap with the Wink/ST market niche.

1 Like

GoControl WNK01-311KIT Z-Wave Premium Wink Enabled Security Kit $84 at Amazon

Credit to Slickdeals.

http://www.amazon.com/GoControl-WNK01-311KIT-Premium-Enabled-Security/dp/B00XUXYT6K/ref=pd_sim_60_1?tag=slickdeals&ascsubtag=8115005cc5d311e5b2b7aa6f5b21e3450INT&ie=UTF8&dpID=31ZKfjZVXhL&dpSrc=sims&preST=AC_UL160_SR160%2C160&refRID=1JXVJTKJSECZHRP81MKC

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. I picked up two PEQ water sensors on Ebay for $18.95 ea.

My local home depot (Illinois) has these on the shelf for 49$. Not sure if its a one off at this place or what, but might be worth checking.