(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

I don’t see it online, can you post a link?

In the Chicago area (2 stores on the southside) Ace Hardware have a 4 pack of dimmable LED’s for 7 dollars. There was a sign posted stating that they have some type of instant ComEd (local utility company) discount. Not sure how far this deal stretches but the bulbs have a nice color, nice build quality, and of course are dimmable. I searched the website and cannot seem to find any mention of the deal or the product. Might have to go to the store. Hopefully someone has a benefit from this post. As for limits, not sure. I bought 4 boxes without issue.

I went back through and deleted a few post’s that were no longer valid/expired. Maybe we should start cleaning up after ourselves.

7 Likes

Oh sorry this was at my local store so YMMV

Edit: Fixed faulty link

Lightify LED strip 57.88 + Tax after mail in rebate at Menards

Lightify Smart Connected 9.5 Watt A19 Tunable White 26.67 + Tax after Rebate

Lightify Garden spot RGB 54.80 + Tax after Rebate

Good catch, but Menards makes you order a minimum of 4 to ship to store. And they don’t do home shipping on these (or the Garden spot at least). Weird.

It is odd that some of it won’t ship to home, There are some in stock nearby me though =D

Edit: Also See this comment: [quote=“Tyler, post:268, topic:11548, full:true”]
The new LIGHTIFY RGBW bulbs (A19, BR30 and RT5/6) are officially supported. We’re updating the smartthings.com list later in the week.
[/quote]

Keep personal attacks to a minimum and keep it on topic please.

7 Likes

Packs of cree leds on sale for Home Depots special buy of the day.
http://m.homedepot.com/SpecialBuy/SpecialBuyOfTheDay

These are the best deal in my opinion! I backed them from KickStarter and finally got mine at home up and running. Definitely better than Arlo Junk! And no $$$ needed for monthly fee or cloud storage. Local storage is available too!

$139

$189

$289

Blink cameras. D owe have ST integration???

They will be releasing the IFTTT shortly. !!! :heart_eyes:

Z-Wave? Wifi? Bluetooth? I couldn’t find anything on how they communicate/relay motion and video.

Pretty sure these are WIFI.

Edit: from their website: What if I don’t have WiFi?
Blink currently requires a WiFi-based Internet connection to operate. For future products, we are researching the possibility of offering cellular service, as well.

Edit: The hub has an ethernet jack so either way

1 Like

Sorry @jcrissey. Can’t tell you about that, unless I dig out my spectrum analyzer from storage. All I can tell you is that they work from a central hub device which connects and pairs to the cameras wirelessly using a unique code for each camera. After that, the Blink hub has a choice of wi-fi connection to your router or a CAD5 connection and a USB port for local storage which will be enabled soon…Unlike our beloved…Unlike our delayed locally enable USB storage from ST. Also, even though Blink is completely wireless and doesn’t need an external power source…I.E., (junky Samsung HD camera). Blink has a USB-B port for external power adapter.

1 Like

Buydig has Aeon Labs Z-Wave Smart Energy Switch (DSC06106) for $29.49-$9.50 w/promo code ZW2X4P5= 19.95 for those interested.

4 Likes

How are these accuracy wise compared to the SmartThings or Iris smart plugs?

Thanks! also foun this on slick deals! I ordered 2 =)
direct link for those who want it: http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sdtid=8465661&sku=AEONDSC06106&omid=200&ref=cj&utm_source=CJ&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_content=1225267

1 Like

Thanks, been waiting for this :grinning:

load up. I did last time.