(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

Oh Gosh that’s a steal! I was like, no way that’s the newest one… but YES!
I just ordered 10 of those!

Worked for me?

Jimmy, if you put the 10% code on purchase instead of the $10 on $50, you get free shipping… $2 difference.

Make sure you change the store to the Chelsea one. They are $23 at my local store. With that said, $23 is actually a pretty good deal for these sensors, but I digress.

damn! I assumed it charged shipping for any of those promo codes

There is an existing topic for discussions of hardware and mounting options for tablets and phones. :sunglasses: Please use that for the nondeal discussions of wall mount charger options.

I wanted to add, that for the Lowe’s deal, the motion sensors are on sale as well as the new plugs, which have both z-wave repeater and zigbee. Not as good of a deal, but still reduced.

1 Like

I wish I can see the face of the Lowe’s guy seeing those massive orders coming in no time.
Thanks @Alex_K for sharing! Love those kind of deals!

@Automated_House what zip code did you use I can’t find them for that price

10001 Lowes Of Manhattan - Chelsea

I just ordered 5 of them. They give you free shipping for 50 or more then use the 10% off.

Thanks, was able to pickup 5.

Building a new house and picked up 15 and 5 motion sensors.
thanks

I had to buy 6 to get free shipping.

thanks for this! was needing some sensors as we get ready to dump time warner and their non compatible stuff. Got 8 of them lol!

I got 5 as well with the renovo coupon for a total of $53. Definitely can’t beat that!

On another note, if anyone finds the First Alert Battery-Operated Carbon Monoxide Detector and Smoke Detector - ZCOMBO on a good deal, let me know please. Need to replace all my detectors in the house and want to use those.

2 Likes

Just bought 8!

alright now yall cut it out before they get suspicious and cancel all of our orders :joy:

so apparently we had to order from the Chelsea store and my order says its shipping from Aliso Viejo, CA haha nice