OSRAM Gardenspot LED Lights

Hey there folks!

I seem to be having an issue with this new set of lights I received today. They power on fine, they connected instantly to my ST Hub, I have options to change colors and brightness. I can’t get “Green”. They are RBG, and everything from Green->yellow stays more of a reddish Hue until I get towards the blue spectrum again.

I was curious if anyone else has had a similar issue or had any fixes they may know of? I did note that one of the copper wires that goes from the control module to the light string is slightly shorter than the others and I did attempt to use a pair of needle-nose pliers to try and “stretch” out the copper so it would be slightly longer. It did not seem to make a difference however.

Is my best bet just contacting my merchant and getting the warranty in action?

Warranty is probably your best option. It’s possible that the short wire is power for the green channel which, with no connection would give you the symptoms you are seeing.

Wish I had better news.

yes I have 4 sets and they go green fine… could be the controller or connection as well. double check.

Went in to get them Warrantied, Turns out Best buy has them on Clearance now, so I got two for the price of one! Double Whammy!

1 Like