I have finally kicked off my development for the Netatmo Thermostat integration.
Not quite ready to release anything yet, but using this thread to report project progress, todos and also seek help when I run into problems. Note that the Netatmo API currently only supports the main thermostat, not the radiator valves (they have only just got the radiator valves working on Alexa, so it should be coming at some point in the future).
Thanks to loads of others who have built similar integrations for the other Netatmo products. I will edit this thread to provide the necessary credits once I release some code into the wild.
Status so far:
Netatmo Thermostat Connect SmartApp
- Processes Oauth security for connection to Netatmo Dev API, with thermostat read_only scope
- Creates Child device for Thermostat
- Sends child events for current temperature, setpoint temperature and last update time
Netatmo Thermostat Device Handler
- Kicked off using a modified temperature module
- Displays the temperature and setpoint tiles with latest cloud data
Next few steps:
- modify DH to show more thermostat-orientated tiles initially for the read_only data
- modify SA to improve synchronisation frequency
- modify DH/SA to show thermostat status heating/idle
- modify DH/SA to show thermostat mode program/away/frostguard/manual
- modify DH/SA to show thermostat schedule in use
I know lots of people have asked about this in the past, so hopefully I can get something working well before too long.