New with Aeotec MultiSensor 6

HI,

I’m very new to ST. I just got a v3 hub and an Aeotec MultiSensor 6 and a Zooz 4-in-1

I have a few questions hope you can give me some pointers. May be I’ve done it wrong in adding the sensor/pairing the sensor.

For the Aeotec

1. The app added the sensor a a motion sensor “Aeon Labs MultiSensor 6”. It shows me Lux, humdity , temperature, UV index (??) , but I can set it up as a humidity sensor, is this normal?

2. in the sensor report interval, the lowest value is 8 min. Is that include the motion sensor? sort of too long, isn’t ?

3. I dont’ see vibration value.

The Zooz is detected as “Z-Wave Plus Motion/Temp Sensor”.
From the “Right Now” screen, I see only temperature and battery level only. I see only temperature and battery level from the “Right now” screen. Normal?

Thanks
W

Should have search longer. Found this and get both working now. Thanks Rob.

2 Likes

Not to necropost (that the right word?) but I’d actually like to know the answer too.

I just added one of these sensor to ST, but I can only get UV, temp, tamper, etc, but NOT motion, to work.

I even tried the custom device handler, and still none of the routines I make in ST natively, or in the Smart Lighting smart app, actually run when I wave in front of the sensor.

Is 8 minutes really applicable to the motion sensor too?