New App question

In the classic app, I can quickly see which smart apps a device is being used in.

Is there a way to do this in the new app?

IDE will show them

Other than scenes and things created in Automations if memory serves me correctly. Is that right @jkp?

correct, you only see the same smartapps and smart lighting that were seen in the classic

How about Aeon Labs Minimotes? Can’t use them in the new app either it seems.

yikes, I don’t know the answer to that one. tagging @Automated_House I bet he can answer for you :slight_smile:

I’m using 3 of them in the new app. I have 2 programmed with webCore. One with smart lighting. You can only assign scenes to a button in the app, not webCore.

Though the Android app crashes a lot when viewing the actual minimote device.

I’ve got several Minimotes working fine in the new app. Here’s a screenshot of one of them:

(for some reason my scrolling screenshot excluded buttons 2 and 4, but they are there!)

You may need to rejoin the remote so it updates the DTH, or you can go into the IDE and swap out the DTH to something else, and then go back to the default Minimote DTH.

Are you using the stock DTH?

What @johnconstantelo said. Good news is they work with the nice button automation creator in the new app. Bad news is, you may need to exclude it and re-pair to get it to pick up the updated DTH that works with the new app.

Yes. They have been excluded/included using the new app. Everything works ok it’s just if I go to view the device in the room and scroll it will crash the app. There are a lot of UI bugs in the new app.

We will see how this goes. I’m hoping it goes well with ST.

My DTH for theM in the ide says aeon minimote. Is that the right (stock) dth?

Yup, unless you created a custom DTH with the same name. Even though the DTH may be right, you still may have to exclude and re-include the device. I only did that for one of mine, and the rest I switched to some other zwave dth, waited a minute, and switched back. If all goes well, you want it to look like the image I posted above, and to something similar in the IDE for that device to this:

yes, but when did you pair it? the default DTH has only been updated in the past couple of months to work with the new app.